axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Davis <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject ?wsdl and such
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 22:32:32 GMT

We have some mods to axis to allow people to plug-in their own
query string processor. This also moves the processing of ?wsdl,
?list and ?method into these pluggable units.  We use this in
the latest version of the ETTK to enable the use of
?wsdldoc (think javadocs for wsdl).  You add new plug-ins by
adding them as parameters to the "http" transport in the wsdd.
This also means people can more easily choose which query strings
to support. I was going to just commit the changes to axis but
I wanted to make sure there wasn't any objection to this
slight design change.
-Dug