axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Davis <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: What do I need to build/test?
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 14:07:13 GMT

I can understand the "version lock or skew" issue - I guess I just wasn't
sure
what was expected of me.  Take the list of jars you said you have, that's
pretty
close to what I have, but is that really all I need to feel safe when I
commit a new
change?  For example, I was assuming "httpunit" is one that I really needed
to have,
but maybe not.  And when I went to download it there wasn't an obvious
"download here" link on that page so I stopped, and decided it just wasn't
worth
the trouble - which lead me to think Axis should have those in its cvs tree
to make
life easier for everyone.  Is there a license issue to include them in the
cvs tree
as long as we don't ship them?
-Dug

Tom Jordahl <tomj@macromedia.com> on 08/06/2003 10:07:13 AM