axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Joe_Ra...@genpt.com
Subject RE: Help with Web Service Specific Properties
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2003 12:10:03 GMT
Eric, If I want to use AxisProperties, where (what file) do I add my
properties to that AxisProperties reads?  What is the syntax of that file
to add some properties?  Is there (where) documentation that describes or
defines this?

Also, I cannot seem to find doc on the common-discovery.jar's API.  Can
you tell me where I can find this?

Thanks.

Eric.D.Friedman@wellsfargo.com
08/15/2003 05:43 PM