axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Joe_Ra...@genpt.com
Subject Re: Help with Web Service Specific Properties
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2003 12:12:51 GMT
>> My code boots up & gets its hostname from the hostname it reads in a
configuration resource, this file can either be a full config

Can you elaborate on this?  What do you mean by a full config?  What is
the name of the config file?  In what directory does it exist?  What
causes it to get loaded?  What class do I use to read the properties?

Thanks.

Steve Loughran <steve_l@iseran.com>
08/15/2003 07:23 PM
Please respond to axis-dev