axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Davis <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/docs developers-guide.html referenc e.html
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:48:36 GMT

Just to be clear on what the logic would be:

- if there's no transport named "http" then default
  to supporting ?list, ?wsdl...
- if there is a transport named "http" but it has no
  queryStrings defined then default to supporting ?list,?wsdl...
  (see 4th bullet)
- if there is a transport named "http" and there's at least one
  queryString defined then only support what's listed.
- if there is a queryString defined for "http" but its value is
  "" then support for that queryString is turned off.
  Right now to turn off support for a particular queryString you
  exclude it from the list - but with the above changes we can't
  tell if "no list" means turn them all off or it means its an old
  wsdd file - hence we need this one.

At some point we would need to switch the logic so that
value="" isn't needed - and perhaps Richard's suggestion of
versioning the wsdd is the right answer, but for now this
seems like a livable solution.

ok?

-Dug

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com> on 08/08/2003 11:06:05 AM