axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Davis <>
Subject RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/docs developers-guide.html referenc e.html
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:34:45 GMT

Which servlet init-param are you talking about?  I don't see anything
in the axis web.xml that says "http" is "the" transport. I agree it makes
sense that something like that is needed.

My concern with the additional parameter is that it doesn't move
us closer to the goal of just checking the params on that transport.
It introduces another parameter that we'll need to support for backwards
compatibility.  If we had the notion of deprecation then this param
would be deprecated at the same time it would be introduced.
While funny, I don't think its ideal.

Glen Daniels <> on 08/08/2003 12:27:56 PM

Please respond to