axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject FW: [soapbuilders] WS-RM Interop Summit
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 12:56:02 GMT

(I was going to just post a URL to this, but apparently it didn't get archived in the soapbuilders
Yahoo group... odd)

Is anyone working on WS-RM for Axis in a form that they can check in to the tree?  I'm guessing
IBM has an implementation but it doesn't do the Axis community a whole lot of good unless
we can get at it... Doug?

--Glen

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 8:21 PM
To: soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [soapbuilders] WS-RM Interop Summit

All,
  IBM will be hosting a WS-Reliable Messaging Summit in Raleigh (RTP),
North Carolina from September 10th through the 12th.  Following the pattern
of previous interop events we will be focusing on working through the
technical issues of our implementations through the development of a
scenario that not only allows us to demonstrate WS-RM's usefulness, but
each implementation's commitment to interoperability.  The exact location
of the event at the IBM site in RTP will be finalized once we know the
number of participants so please RSVP or pass this along to the proper
technical people within your organization quickly.  As the list begins to
form we will start to discuss some possible scenarios ahead of time so we
can jump right into the interoperability testing phase as quickly as
possible once we all get together.  Please email me at dug@us.ibm.com if
you are planning on joining us or if you have any questions.
thanks
-Doug

Doug Davis
ETTK/WSTK Technical Lead

Low on Ink? Get 80% off inkjet cartridges & Free Shipping at 77Colors.com.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon, Compaq and more!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5981
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DmnqpB/IyhGAA/ySSFAA/W6uqlB/TM