axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: MustUnderstand faults
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 05:52:07 GMT
> We should fix this immediately - I'll volunteer to do so this
> weekend.  Are people OK with switching back to the
> "pre-flight-check" for MU headers (my preferred fix)?

After some consideration I think this needs a bit more thought, since "pre-flight"ing requires
all Handler authors to include the QNames their Handlers deal with, and also requires pre-execution
knowledge of all possible Handlers in the chain.  These aren't really huge problems, but they
are changes and need to be carefully considered.  Perhaps the first step toward fixing this
is putting the MU-checking handler back at the end of the SOAPService's request chain and
then going further after that.

--Glen