axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: ?wsdl and such
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 13:57:09 GMT

+1

Sounds like a nice enhancement.  I assume the normal default query strings are 'built-in'
to the system?

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 6:33 PM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: ?wsdl and such

We have some mods to axis to allow people to plug-in their own
query string processor. This also moves the processing of ?wsdl,
?list and ?method into these pluggable units.  We use this in
the latest version of the ETTK to enable the use of
?wsdldoc (think javadocs for wsdl).  You add new plug-ins by
adding them as parameters to the "http" transport in the wsdd.
This also means people can more easily choose which query strings
to support. I was going to just commit the changes to axis but
I wanted to make sure there wasn't any objection to this
slight design change.
-Dug