axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark D. Hansen" <khook...@yahoo.com>
Subject FW: need help using Call.invokeOneWay()
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 21:34:49 GMT
Is there any information out there regarding Axis' support (or lack of) for javax.xml.rpc.Call.invokeOneWay()
??  I posted the below on the Axis User list, but didn't hear anything back.

I notice that the Javadoc for org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeOneWay( ... ) states that
"NOTE: the return immediately part isn't implemented yet ...".

If "return immediately" isn't implemented, then what is?

Thanks,

Mark