axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From hemap...@opensource.lk
Subject Re: MustUnderstand faults
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 05:03:31 GMT
Hi Toshi

what I mean as NEXT is "http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope/role/next" the
role given in SOAP Spec.

what I mean is the Header addes by A1 has it's role as
"http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope/role/next" then who is going to play
the next role.

Is it next HANDLER or next NODE...

Thanks for your time ..(enthusiasum on the subject ..) :)
sorry for not making clear what next is ..

regards

Srianth

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:40:02 -0700 (PDT), Toshiyuki Kimura wrote

--
Lanka Software Foundation (http://www.opensource.lk)
Promoting Open-Source Development in Sri Lanka