axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From hemap...@opensource.lk
Subject Re: MustUnderstand faults
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2003 12:04:59 GMT
Hi All

This is another prob that (at least to me) goes closly to the discussions.

say there are two handlers A1 and A2 if A1 called before A2 and add a new
Header to the messageContext (message) with the role is "next" then what
should happen next.

Will A2 processed the header (does he is the next ?) or the next is in next
SOAPEngine .. where ever it goes....

I was reading SOAP spac and I get the feeling that latter is the case...
Any Ideas....

Thanks for your time
regards
Srinath

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 20:39:26 -0700 (PDT), Toshiyuki Kimura wrote

--
Lanka Software Foundation (http://www.opensource.lk)
Promoting Open-Source Development in Sri Lanka