axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From sanjayas...@opensource.lk
Subject Re: Axis C/C++ - has anyone build it for openvms?
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 05:59:31 GMT
pardon my ignorance, is openvms a unix clone? what kind of platform does it
run on? What issues would one have to consider to get an openvms environment
running? and is there a enterprise level adoption of openvms and if so how
significant is it?
thanks,
sanjaya.

On 08 Aug 2003 07:44:42 +0200, Harald Pollak wrote

--
Lanka Software Foundation (http://www.opensource.lk)
Promoting Open-Source Development in Sri Lanka