axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Harald Pollak <h.pol...@pke.at>
Subject Re: Axis C/C++ - has anyone build it for openvms?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 07:29:13 GMT
Axis for java is working fine on openVMS- I allready tried it in
combination with tomcat  ( there is a port from HP ), it is part of the
secure Webserver. But i think it would be fine to have a C/C++ port,
cause our and i think most of the existing software is written in native
code and to extend this - a native code is a little bit simpler ( and i
think faster ) then a nativ/java combination.

regards
Harry