axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Santhanam, Srinivasan" <Srinivasan.Santha...@Rbcdain.com>
Subject Could not access User Guide, Devl Guide, etc
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:58:50 GMT
When you have a free moment, pl. see why we cannot look at Installtion, User Guide, Devl. Guide,
etc at http://ws.apache.org/axis/

Is there any mirror that I can use in the meantime?

Thanks for the great work!!!

> Srini Santhanam
> Senior Architect
> Application Architecture
> RBC Dain Rauscher, Information Services
> 612-607-8981
> srinivasan.santhanam@rbcdain.com

RBC Dain Rauscher does not accept buy, sell or cancel orders by e-mail, or any instructions
by e-mail that would require your signature.  Information contained in this communication
is not considered an official record of your account and does not supersede normal trade confirmations
or statements.  Any information provided has been prepared from sources believed to be reliable
but is not guaranteed, does not represent all available data necessary for making investment
decisions and is for informational purposes only.

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related
rights and obligations.  Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information
it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.  If you receive this e-mail
in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.

Information received by or sent from this system is subject to review by supervisory personnel,
is retained and may be produced to regulatory authorities or others with a legal right to
the information.