axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeyakumaran.C" <jkuma...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: squenzediagram of the serverside
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 10:13:37 GMT
hi,
Hope u have gone through the archtecture guide well,
As u know provider is responsible for handling back end logic of the service (eg..servicetypes
rpc provider).
but in the client side it is not need because service is provided by a remote node.
I believe it may be better to go arround the archtecture guide to get understod.

regards,
Jeyakumaran.C
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Harald Pollak
  To: Axis-Dev
  Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 4:01 PM
  Subject: Re: squenzediagram of the serverside

  thanks i have seen it, but as so said, the provider and other stuff - this is the point
of interesst, what other stuff is when alive?

  Am Fre, 2003-08-08 um 11.57 schrieb Jeyakumaran.C:
    hi,
    ok u wd see the axis archtecture guide and get the clientside sequence diagram.
    If u see arround the message path which is described in a diagram the clientside and sever
side is almost same. but server side is other way round with having the provider and other
stuff.
    i hope if the client side diagram is ok for u the n with seeing the message path diagram
u can catch the server side things as well.
    if u not see the axis architecture guide ,refer it.

    regards,
    Jeyakumaran.C