axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Toshiyuki Kimura" <kimura...@nttdata.co.jp>
Subject Re: Caching Mechanism (was RE: Goals for Axis 1.2)
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 07:17:39 GMT
Hello Kitahata-san,

Apologies for the delay in replying...

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheNewsletterDrafts/Issue1
> > and write an article of this month's Axis activities (and the
> > perspective of this project) for the upcoming Apache Newsletter :-)
>
> "previous month's" activities :D

  I've been subscribing to general@ws.apache.org also.  So, I know
you're making a great contribution to publish 'Apache News letter'.
I would be very happy to assist you with an article. However, at this
time, the time line is too severe for me.
  And, I want to take a bit of time to receive comments for the doc
from axis-dev folks. The next time will give me a change to do so ...

# Do you have a plan for "ApacheNewsletter-J", too ? :)

Thanks,

   Toshi (Toshiyuki Kimura) <kimuratsy@nttdata.co.jp>
   R&D Headquarters
   NTT DATA Corporation