axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Toshiyuki Kimura" <kimura...@nttdata.co.jp>
Subject RE: Caching Mechanism (was RE: Goals for Axis 1.2)
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 10:21:50 GMT
Hi,

 I've converted the file into HTML contents.  Could you
review the attached document?  Please note that the html
uses a stylesheet for formatting, and you may have to adjust
settings of font-size for your browser.

PS:
 Tom, the extravagant expectation puts pressure on me. :-)

Thanks,

   Toshi (Toshiyuki Kimura) <kimuratsy@nttdata.co.jp>
   R&D Headquarters
   NTT DATA Corporation

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Jordahl [mailto:tomj@macromedia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 10:43 PM
To: 'axis-dev@ws.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Caching Mechanism (was RE: Goals for Axis 1.2)

Toshi,

I couldn't read the PDF file you sent.  My acrobat reader gave errors
relating to Japanese characters.  Could you perhaps convert the PDF to
HTML and send it again, or publish it to the web?

Also, please feel free to update the committers page with your
information.  You can find this in CVS under ws-site/targets/axis.

Looking forward to reading your design!

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development