axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/encoding TypeMa ppingImpl.java
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 17:34:28 GMT
Hi,
I don't know if you're missing something or not.  Probably not since you
know much more about Axis than I do.  I have free time today, so I will
work on a fix for the test breakage and a test case for auto-typing the
rest of the afternoon.  I will let you know as soon as I have something.

- Dan

Glen Daniels wrote:
> Argh - I don't have time to get into this right now (sorry, am still slammed with internal
stuff), but this looks weird to me - it seems to actually remove the hooks for autoTyping
to work in the first place (i.e. the check for the trigger namespace).  Am I missing something
here?