axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Davis <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: AnyContentType
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2003 04:26:29 GMT

I'm confused - Element can map to xsd:any - whether Axis does it properly
or not is something different - but its possible, so why can't Element be
used in place of AnyContentType?  Not sure about the performance gain since
the minute anyone wants to do something with a MessageElement it will be
convert into a DOM, right?
-Dug

Thomas Sandholm <sandholm@mcs.anl.gov> on 07/12/2003 12:24:21 AM

Please respond to axis-dev@ws.apache.org