axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Kellogg, Richard" <RKell...@MICROS.COM>
Subject RE: When are dynamic proxies used in the client side?
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:50:03 GMT
Axis requires JDK 1.3 or higher.  Search the mailing list for a discussion of this issue.

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Castrotorres, Fabrizio [mailto:Fabrizio.Castrotorres@am.sony.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 3:48 PM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: When are dynamic proxies used in the client side?

I need to make Apache work with JDK1.2.2 but one of the problems I had is
how to implement dynamic proxies pre 1.3
However after looking at the code for client-side Service, which is the only
class that uses dynamic proxies, it doesn't seem to be used at all. I
commented it out and everything works fine. Is there any circumstance where
client-side dynamic proxies are used?
It seems as if WSDL2Java generates all the code required.

Thanks for your help,
- Fabrizio Castrotorres