axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Volkmann, Mark" <Mark.Volkm...@AGEDWARDS.com>
Subject RE: Spelling of Axis
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:54:14 GMT
I tend to be nit-picky about these kinds of things.
It has always bothered me that "GLUE" is correct even though it's not an
acronym
and "Axis" is correct even though it is an acronym.
My vote is to make a switch and start referring to it as "AXIS".

WARNING:  All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.