axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject [AXIS-C++] Re: Interoperability test for user define data types in Axis C++
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:40:15 GMT
Lilantha Darshana wrote:

>I guess I should not need to send multi-reference SOAP envelop for user
>define
>types SOAPStruct. To make my C++ client interoperable could somebody tell me
>
>whether I need to support multiref in my client code??

hi,

i think AXIS will accept simple serialization without multi-refs however
if you get back response you need to consider that it can contain
multirefs (depending how AXIS service is configured and deployed) and
either process them or report eaningful error ("mult-refs nto supported
yet") ...

alek

--
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. —Mario Andretti