axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Perham" <Mike.Per...@webifyinc.com>
Subject RE: MIME parts in WSDL
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:41:52 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Loughran [mailto:steve_l@iseran.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 11:06 AM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: MIME parts in WSDL

>cool. What is the BP1.1 stance on attachments theses days? SwA is in?
>DIME is in? Are either mandatory?

Last I heard SwA is mandatory.  Don't quote me on that as things can
change.

>Runtime? axis.attachments
>
>WSDL import is a different issue; you are probably going to have to
look
>at wsdl4j, which Axis uses, but doesnt develop.

I added:

        oper.setStyle(org.apache.axis.enum.Style.DOCUMENT);
	  oper.setUse(org.apache.axis.enum.Use.LITERAL);

To the operation declaration.  This is not added to the generated code
due to JavaStubWriter.java line 501.

It now generates the SOAP request correctly but of course the server
chokes when constructing the response, I believe in
JAFDataHandlerSerializer.java line 102.