axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Srinath Perera" <hemap...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: serialize / desirialize SOAPHeader
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 03:38:08 GMT
Hi All

Thanks for Cris and Daniels am in move.

I have another prob. When I serialize SOAPHeaderElement ect... I want to
serialize custom Object set as objectValue with in the SOAPBodyElement. Ok to
do so I have to register
Serializer to custom object to the system. I do not want to use wsdd file
(this is my custom app).

So I add the code in DefaultTypeMappingImpl  to registor type with basic
types. It works happly!!. I want to o the same without change the src code i
try following.

SerializationContext sc = new SerializationContextImpl(w);

TypeMappingRegistry reg = new TypeMappingRegistryImpl();
javax.xml.rpc.encoding.TypeMapping t = reg.createTypeMapping();
t.register(Parameter.class , Constants.SOAP_RESULT,
                           new ResultSerializerFactory(),null);
reg.register("www.opensurce.lk/axis/encoding" ,t);

env.output(sc); //this is envelop

The exception says it can't find serializer (it seems it only look at noly in
default type mapping).

And it also does not let you change the DefaultTypeMapping dynamically.
Thanks for your time.

regards

Srianth

Lanka Software Foundation  (http://www.opensource.lk)
Promoting Open-Source Development in Sri Lanka.