axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/encoding TypeMa ppingImpl.java
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 19:04:48 GMT
Dan,

FYI, the breakage was from other check-in's. Your patch is already in cvs and the current
cvs
passes "all-tests". Right now, we need a test case to make sure that what you think as Auto-Typing
matches what Glen had started coding :) (and to make sure that no one breaks the functionality).

Thanks,
dims

=====