axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Pranav Kamkhalia <pranav...@yahoo.com>
Subject Handlers
Date Sat, 28 Jun 2003 19:00:10 GMT
Hi

I have my web service running on 7.0 and i have a
handler attached which in handleResponse attached a
file to the message object. Life is goood so far.

On clinet i have apache axis which needs to consume
this message and download the file. Now my question is
normally we would have done wsdl2java and written a
client on stubs. How do i attach handlers on client. I
am sure there is a way which i am unaware. So is there
some simpler way tooo ;-))

I know can be done with weblogic options too but my
client is keen on this combination of weblogic service
and axis client.

Please help