axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Boby boby" <>
Subject Client Authentication
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:50:50 GMT
      I was going through the mailing list but couldn’t find the solution
for my problem so thought of sending a message to the list.

I am using ‘wsdl2java’ tool to generate java client for invoking
web-services. Web-services requires basic HTTP authentication to
authenticate clients. If I put these two lines of code before invoke, it
works fine.

I don’t want to edit the auto-generated code from tool ‘wsdl2java’. So is
there any way to set the authentication parameter somewhere else instead of
putting in the auto-generated code.

Any help will be highly appreciated.