axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Davis <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Status of Axis 1.1 Final
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:20:56 GMT

For 20653 - in my particular case the bad classname was in the global
handler section so it would die during the execution of any service.  In
this instance it happened to be the AdminService 'cause I was doing a
remote deployment.  So yes it _could_ prevent any service from being run.
-Dug

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com> on 06/12/2003 08:14:52 AM

Please respond to axis-dev@ws.apache.org