axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Davis <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Status of Axis 1.1 Final
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:23:49 GMT

So what was the point of the "please test" message if the errors found are
going to be ignored?
-Dug

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com> on 06/11/2003 02:22:21 PM

Please respond to axis-dev@ws.apache.org

To:    "'axis-dev@ws.apache.org'" <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc:
Subject:    RE: Status of Axis 1.1 Final

Hi Rick!

TCK results have been submitted.  I think the version in dist/1_1 is going
to be it, I'm just being a slowpoke about writing up the message.  Will try
to do so today/tonight.

There are definitely still problems, but I think it's important to get the
release out the door, and we can follow it up with a 1.1a if necessary, or
more likely a 1.2 with a bunch of the stuff we've been waiting "until 1.1"
to do.

I want to unfreeze and motivate the team near-term, and get an even better
release out in a much shorter timeframe than we did this time.

--Glen