axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Davis <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Status of Axis 1.1 Final
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:38:08 GMT

The NPE bug is easily fixed by making sure the response message has the
messageContext field set - I just didn't know where that should be done.
The other bug isn't a showstopper just a huge pet peve (sp?) of mine - the
log line should be replaced with a simple println - very easy except there
used to be a check in the build that prevented any System.out.println's
from being in the code - perhaps that check was removed.
But overall I think all bugs marked with a high-enough severity should be
reviewed not just the ones from squeaky wheels  :-)
-Dug

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com> on 06/11/2003 02:29:57 PM

Please respond to axis-dev@ws.apache.org