axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Davis <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Status of Axis 1.1 Final
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 19:01:39 GMT

I just want to clarify - I don't disagree with that you said but I do
believe that when you ask people to test then you should accept the
responsibility to respond to the testing effort.  What that means to me is
to review each bug and determine whether or not its a showstopper.  I
agree, everyone things "their" bug is special, and if as a group axis
decides a certain but isn't a show stopper then downgrade its level in
bugzilla (with an explanation of why). This at least won't alienate(ie.
piss off)  the "voluntary" testers out there.
-Dug

"Kellogg, Richard" <RKellogg@MICROS.COM> on 06/11/2003 02:51:40 PM

Please respond to axis-dev@ws.apache.org