axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Status of Axis 1.1 Final
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:22:21 GMT

Hi Rick!

TCK results have been submitted.  I think the version in dist/1_1 is going to be it, I'm just
being a slowpoke about writing up the message.  Will try to do so today/tonight.

There are definitely still problems, but I think it's important to get the release out the
door, and we can follow it up with a 1.1a if necessary, or more likely a 1.2 with a bunch
of the stuff we've been waiting "until 1.1" to do.

I want to unfreeze and motivate the team near-term, and get an even better release out in
a much shorter timeframe than we did this time.

--Glen