axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Your cvs commits
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:26:31 GMT
No problem. The following are just suggestions (my 2 cents).

<tip>Always work with latest cvs HEAD, offline changes might overwrite someelse's check
in</tip>
<tip>run "cvs diff -u" BEFORE you check in, to review your changes</tip>
<tip>run "ant clean all-tests" at least once a day, i usually do it before checking
in code</tip>

Thanks,
dims

=====