axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Niket Anand" <>
Subject dynamic changing Service name
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 21:28:13 GMT

  Hello All,
  I have problem as-
  We have 2 Applications as App1 and App2 are going to access some services.
  So they should be Authenticated only first time and for subsequent request no need.....but
like samples provied in samples/stocks seems that for every operation access it
need to go through Authentication or Authorization Handler. I don't want like this....
  So I am thinking to authenticate application and give the service URI append with APPID+password...such
that now that application will access all operations after authentication. For that I need
to deploy or undeploy the services dynamically with dynamic service name.

  How can I deal with these......Can any one help me...?
  or I may not be asking in clear way...need more details......

  Waiting for reply

View raw message