axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Rineholt <rineh...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Fine grained multiref control
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 12:09:50 GMT
I have Object that I want to serialize that  will never be referenced more
than once, and does not reference anything else,  and want to always have
the generation of mulitrefs for this object to be turned off.  Ideally, I
would want to do this (specify)  in it's serializer.  Is this possible ?
(Reasonable?)

BTW: Does Axis determine that to objects are referenced to the same object
by doing an equals on all parm Objects embeded  objects of complex types
to determine they are the same and can share the same href/id ?  Just
curious.

Thanks
rineholt@us.ibm.com