axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nikolay Metchev <N.Metc...@teamphone.com>
Subject VBA web services
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 13:32:36 GMT
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this please redirect me if
not.
I am trying to get the microsoft office XP web services toolkit to work with
axis.
It seems as though the microsoft toolkit cannot handle boolean properly
the axis server seems to return something along the lines of for false:
<attribute xs:nil=true/>
and
<attribute>true</attribute>
for true

the web services toolkit can handle the true but cannot handle the false. I
was wondering if there is an
easy way to make it return
<attribute>false</attribute> instead or not have the attribute there at
all...

If anyone else has come accross this problem let me know thanks.