axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Sandholm <sandh...@mcs.anl.gov>
Subject when is trunk going to be available for new features?
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 15:00:32 GMT
Hi,

I would like to merge the new features and bug fixes I have committed to
the dynamic_deserilaization_branch into the trunk within the next couple of
weeks due to our internal release schedule. For your recollection these
features were voted to be branched off not to disturb the 1.1 release about
2 months ago. Is there any chance we could branch off the 1.1 final release
code within that time frame to open up the cvs trunk/head again, or is the
release going to happen sooner?

Thanks,
    Thomas

Thomas Sandholm <sandholm@mcs.anl.gov>