axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Dam Mains <...@arosii.dk>
Subject Possible bug with typeMapping tag and document style service.
Date Mon, 26 May 2003 12:00:42 GMT
Some weeks ago I posted a possible bug with the typeMapping tag and
Document style services, but got no response, so I'll try again.

I run into the problem when using the typeMapping tag with document
style services and custom (de)serializers, but I can reproduce the
problem with the BeanSerializer aswell in the following way.

When I use the beanMapping tag with document style it works fine, but
when I use the BeanSerializer with the typeMapping and document style it
doesn't work. Using the BeanSerializer with the typeMapping tag and rpc
style services also works fine, so it indicates there might be something
wrong with the typeMapping tag and document style. Has anyone else run
into this problem? And could someone else test it and see if they run
into the same problem?

I have just tried with nightly build from may 25.

regards,
Peter Dam Mains
---
This works with rpc and document style:

<beanMapping
  xmlns:ns="urn:test"
  languageSpecificType="java:test.TestBean1"
  qname="ns:TestBean1"
/>

<beanMapping
  xmlns:ns="urn:test"
  languageSpecificType="java:test.TestBean2"
  qname="ns:TestBean2"
/>

This only works with rpc style, but should be equivalent to the above.

<typeMapping