The method getAttachments in the class org.apache.axis.client.Stub has an interesting side effect. I tried to use it in my client code to dump out information about my attachments for debugging purposes immediately before invoking a service operation and noticed that it removes the attachments. Does anyone think this a good thing? If not, I'll submit a bug report.

WARNING: All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.