axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Axis 1.1 passes the JAX-RPC TCK, VOTE for 1.1 final.
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 18:37:58 GMT
Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:
> I'm sorry but I'm not familiar with the TCK rules. Is this something
> I have access to as an IBMer? If so I can try to set it up on a linux
> box in Watson if the pain level isn't too high. Shouldn't this be
> gump-able?

IBM has access.  Check with the folks in Austin.

As to the pain level: suffice it to say that I tried rather hard for
several weeks and failed.

Yes, it should be gumpable.  Had I either been successful then, it would
have been.

If somebody can show me how to run this on a Unix box, I will automate
the task and publish the results, complete with nagging and everything
else one comes to expect of Gump.

- Sam Ruby