axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Davis <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Axis 1.1 passes the JAX-RPC TCK, VOTE for 1.1 final.
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 16:03:44 GMT

If you believe that the code is basically done then yes I would suggest an
RC3 - but I would also suggest tagging/branching the code.  This will have
a couple of benefits: it will allow post-1.1 work to continue and will
discourage non-blocking/non-critical changes from going in since it would
require dual maintenance/testing.  If people don't think the code is solid
enough yet to deserve a branch (even after all of this time) then perhaps
1.1 just isn't ready to even be an RC.
-Dug

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com> on 04/07/2003 11:57:13 AM

Please respond to axis-dev@ws.apache.org