axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Davis <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Axis 1.1 passes the JAX-RPC TCK, VOTE for 1.1 final.
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 21:31:41 GMT

If code changes are still going in (and its been a long time since the last
RC) shouldn't there be another RC to make sure new regressions have not
been introduced?  And what about all of the critical/blocking bugzillas?
Shouldn't they be reviewed before shipping?  This goes back to the idea
that if you're going to ask people to test the RC then you should be
prepared to deal with the issues they find otherwise why should they bother
testing it?
-Dug

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com> on 04/04/2003 02:06:16 PM

Please respond to axis-dev@ws.apache.org