axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Broken Map
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 19:51:55 GMT

I've just fixed this to serialize the old way, but put out an explicit complexType (rather
than the anonymous one we had before) when writing schema, so you get:

<schema targetNamespace="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
 <import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" />
 <complexType name="MapItem">
  <sequence>
   <element name="key" nillable="true" type="xsd:string" />
   <element name="value" nillable="true" type="xsd:string" />
  </sequence>
 </complexType>
 <complexType name="Map">
  <sequence>
   <element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="item" type="apachesoap:MapItem" />

  </sequence>
 </complexType>
</schema>

That might help .NET processors a bit, but if it doesn't, we can't do much about it (the XML
serialization itself must remain the same).  Running tests, will check in shortly.

--G