axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: stub.getAttachments removes them!
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 17:25:55 GMT

I seem to recall this is by design.  I vaguely remember some discussion about when attachement
files shold be removed in the past (months ago).  Check the archives.

I was not involved in attachments in any way, sorry I can't be more help.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

-----Original Message-----
From: Volkmann, Mark [mailto:Mark.Volkmann@AGEDWARDS.com]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 12:16 PM
To: 'axis-dev@ws.apache.org'
Subject: stub.getAttachments removes them!

The method getAttachments in the class org.apache.axis.client.Stub has an interesting side
effect. I tried to use it in my client code to dump out information about my attachments for
debugging purposes immediately before invoking a service operation and noticed that it removes
the attachments. Does anyone think this a good thing? If not, I'll submit a bug report.

WARNING: All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.