axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Volkmann, Mark" <Mark.Volkm...@AGEDWARDS.com>
Subject stub.getAttachments removes them!
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 17:16:24 GMT
The method getAttachments in the class org.apache.axis.client.Stub has an
interesting side effect. I tried to use it in my client code to dump out
information about my attachments for debugging purposes immediately before
invoking a service operation and noticed that it removes the attachments.
Does anyone think this a good thing? If not, I'll submit a bug report.

WARNING:  All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.