axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Kiran Devaram <deva...@ksu.edu>
Subject Capture Client's request using java code
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2003 04:54:05 GMT
Dear All,

I was investigating why a SOAP(or Axis) client spends so much time to send a
message to the server. I am wondering if there is a method of the class
Call(..) with which I am able to capture the XML pay load (in the form of a
String) that the Client sends to the server.

Please let me know if this can be done by any means. I know that there are
tools like Utilsnoop which will simulate a client. But I need a code (or info
about a method or a class) with which I can capture the message sent by
call.invoke(.. ).

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Kiran Devaram