axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Jung , Dr. Christoph" <christoph.j...@infor.de>
Subject AW: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Commons-Logging 1.0.3 Released
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 08:03:46 GMT
Hmm,

Not exactly waiting.

Since jboss.net is an optional part of jboss 3.2 (this will change for jboss
4 wrt J2EE1.4), we are currently quite content with axis 1.1 release
candidates and this does (to my knowledge) not influence the timeframe.

Nevertheless we are eagerly looking forward to every further axis release

CGJ

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Chris Forbis [mailto:chris.forbis@veritas.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. April 2003 03:44
An: 'axis-dev@ws.apache.org'
Betreff: RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Commons-Logging 1.0.3 Released

If you are all going to move to a RC3 like suggested by someone (wish I
could remember who) could it be added as RC3 item if no major logging api
changes where done? My only comment comes from knowing JBoss.net seems like
it is waiting for a more stable release of Axis (ie 1.1) or something to go
from RC4 to Gold.

(Any JBoss.net people want to chime in on this?)