axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Runako Godfrey">
Subject Problem Building Tests
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 04:18:39 GMT
I apologize if this is a known problem, but a search of the archives of
this list did not turn up anything.
I am trying to run the axis tests from the CVS head (as of about 4/22),
and am having some trouble.  Here's what I'm doing:
ant clean
mkdir test-reports (the tests complain if I do not do this)
ant functional-tests
After everything builds, the junit task reports that 15 of 16 tests
pass.  Here's the failure from the test report:
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: The AXIS engine could not find a
target service to invoke!  targetService is IF3SOAP
Is this a known issue, or should all the tests pass?  Any suggestions as
to what I may be doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Runako Godfrey

View raw message