axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Axis Build System - Possible conversion to Maven
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2003 00:10:40 GMT
I am all for both these things: new tests should be added in a less painful
manner (yet to be decided) and we should still be able to run all transparently.
   Steve mentioned earlier that he has some comments forthcoming about testing,
and maybe after axis looks at what it wants to do to ease testing/speed up
testing - it can be addressed.

- Dan